Your permission is required for the use of certain cookies. We do this by means of a so-called cookie banner.
3. The type of cookies used and their objectives
We use the following types of cookies:
– Functional cookies: we can make the website function better and it is more user-friendly for the visitor. For example: we store your unlog data or what you have put in your shopping basket.
– Anonymous analytical cookies: these ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. A cookie is only created on the first visit, on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie client is only for statistical purposes. For example, the following data can be collected:
the number of unique visitors
how often users visit the site
which pages users view
how long users view a particular page • at which page visitors leave the site
Analytical cookies: these ensure that a cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created, on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie client is only for statistical purposes. For example, the following data can be collected, such as:
which pages you viewed • how long you stayed on a particular page • at which page you left the site
– Own tracking cookies: this allows us to find out that in addition to our website you have also visited the relevant other website (s) from our network. The resulting profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and the like, but client only to support advertisements or on your profile, so that they are as relevant to you as possible. We ask your permission for these cookies. These cookies are therefore not placed without your permission.
– Social media related cookies: here social media such as Facebook and Linkedln register which articles and pages you share via your social media
4. Your rights in relation to your growth
You have the right to inspect, rectify, limit and delete personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email at email@example.com. To prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it comes to image in personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
5. Block and delete cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time via your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser so that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. View the help function of your browser for this option. If you delete the cookies in your browser, this may have consequences for the pleasant use of this website.
Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties who, among other things, show you advertisements via our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please be aware that if you do not want cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our Website will work properly. Some functions of the site may be lost or you may not be able to visit the website at all. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will not see any advertisements at all. The advertisements are then only not tailored to your interests and can therefore be repeated more often.
How you can adjust your settings differs per browser. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser, or click on ea. of the icons below to go directly to the manual of your browser